Category: Fashion Marketing
In partnership with Brand Marketing leadership, this position is responsible for creating, evolving and managing new engagement, loyalty and retention programs. This role is highly collaborative and cross functional, with dependencies on other members of the marketing team, as well as data analytics, customer service, IT and external vendors. This position will have frontline and outlet marketing crossover responsibilities and manage program performance against operating plans to achieve financial business objectives and practices, to include:
- Consultative selling/Clienteling
- Customer service
- Integrated marketing communication strategy (across all customer touch points)
- Customer development
- Value proposition development
- Best practice knowledge of loyalty practices across industries
- In Partnership with Brand Marketing leadership, Analytics Insights & Marketing Services (AIMS), and key cross functional partners, develop a plan to continually optimize and enhance the brand's loyalty and retention pogroms.
- Create, optimize, and evolve retention strategies to retain and grow customers.
- Generate new marketing campaigns or improve existing campaigns and programs that reinforce our value proposition across the customer life cycle to reduce customer churn, increase loyalty and improve the customer experience.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver loyalty program and marketing activities.
- Work closely with brand partners to develop a deep understanding of brand and business goals, and apply them to loyalty marketing tactics.
- Build collaborative working relationships with Brand Management, including Marketing, Store Operations, Customer Service, AIMS Customer Analytics & Intelligence, Consumer Insights and DCOM to facilitate development and delivery of loyalty concepts.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics team to analyze loyalty program performance and share the insights and analysis with business partners.
- Manage testing across all customer touch points to continuously improve customer growth, retention and lifetime value.
- Create program KPIs and ongoing reporting to measure program effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred
- 7+ years' experience in one or more loyalty-related disciplines (marketing, customer service, consumer insights, CRM or sales management) with high service brands
- 3+ years' Loyalty program experience
- Demonstrated ability to interpret customer data and research into insights that lead to business actions.
- Strong project management skills demonstrated by developing, leading, and delivering complex, multi-channel projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written, ability to make complex analytics and business challenges into simple stories
- Experience in development of business cases for new CRM/data/dbase initiatives
- Passion for teaching and coaching.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.