Ideally you want to live and work in SW Florida and we will help you relocate! If not, you live and work in Chicago or New York City!
In a company that is digital first and customer led, this role is responsible for helping the business understand the Brand customer. This individual will be a strategic cross-functional partner who is intimate with the customer research and file data. This person will leverage this knowledge to lead loyalty and segmentation strategy across all channels. This leader will partner with loyalty and CRM operations to ensure flawless execution and measurement of all tactics. Success in this role requires the skill to be able to read and react to both near term and long-term customer trends in the business in order to achieve customer file growth and health relative to spend, frequency and retention.
- Partners with CRM, Loyalty, Marketing Analytics, Testing, Merchandise Planning, Brand Marketing and Finance in the design, segmentation, execution and measurement of marketing initiatives; gaining alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement.
- Interprets results from multiple project components and translates these findings into strategic and actionable insights to make recommendations to the business, including merchandising, customer experience and e-commerce.
- Communicates opportunities and risks to business plans from trends in customer performance, migration, and behavior.
- Surfaces insights (audience brand, market, competitive, etc.) to inform marketing strategies.
- Reviews monthly customer forecasts by sales channel and high value segmentation with Planning and Marketing, leveraging insights to identify new opportunities.
- Serves as day to day contact for strategic marketing partners and stakeholders to ensure cross-functional alignment of audience strategy, data analysis, and activations to drive customer behavior across Chico’s FAS.
- Drives the evolution of customer segmentation, aligning with brand-strategic and long-range goals.
- Proactively takes on additional responsibilities and projects to continuously improve performance.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of CRM/direct marketing/marketing strategy experience required (5+ years preferred) in an omni-channel retail environment to include:
*Multi-medium, longitudinal contact strategies (direct mail, email, digital and phone campaigns)
*Leveraging and/or implementation of statistics, modeling, and probability in support of multi-medium touch strategies
*Development and assessment of acquisition, customer growth, reactivation and retention strategies
- Recent modern marketing contact strategy development and implementation with proven success record
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills; attention to detail
- Client facing style communication, effective and clear, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency to all levels of management with a proven ability to summarize complex analytics into business insights
- Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; identifies/influences critical stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI
- Strong understanding of how CRM leadership and delivery brings value to a retail organization and the working ability to educate and inform across the organization
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.