Manager, FinanceBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
The primary objective of this position is to provide financial leadership and guidance for assigned brand/departments.
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and ongoing projections. Supports staff in analyzing investment alternatives and channel performance. Analyzes business trends and performance drivers to improve business performance and ensure appropriate return on corporate investment in business. Work with team to understand the performance of the business and drivers of profitability to improve management decision making. Conducts monthly performance reviews and quarterly forecast reviews to ensure performance stays on track.
- Develop models and analytical tools to improve company understanding of performance and to automate analytical and forecasting processes. Support brands/dept to provide monthly forecasts for all expenses.
- Supports good allocation of company resources by building and maintaining tools evaluating potential capital investment opportunities. Interfaces with key functional counterparts to ensure the adoption and acceptance of models and tools. Provides financial support and ROI analysis for all capital projects.
- Financial liason to organization and FP&A team.
- Works with the Director to develop detailed financial models assessing the financial viability of new opportunities.
- Support all functions with financial support that impact P&L and profitability.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis.
- Undergraduate business degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in financial analysis, preferably in a retail environment
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter
- Comfortable with associates at all levels
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.