Manager (Email Marketing)
Job Ref#: 9172
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position oversees and facilitates the email marketing and SMS campaigns aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer reactivation and retention.
- Drives the email and SMS strategy, focusing on segmentation, cadence, quality and sequencing of all commerce communications.
- Manages and maps out customer journeys and triggered emails programs through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Includes optimizing experience and message hierarchy to email subscribers.
- Writes detailed creative briefs, develops segmentation and contact strategy to drive incremental profit and continuous improvement of email results.
- Plans, manages, and executes customer activation from new registrants and non-buyer segments.
- Manages relationship with in-house creative team to drive strong engagement including best practices around call to actions, balance of text and content; Manages external relationships with technology providers.
- Ensures that the process (from scheduling, development, set-up, review, QA, deployment, and reporting) is streamlined and well managed.
- Partners closely with CRM team to develop audience segmentation strategies and perform content/offer testing to optimize email campaigns.
- Ensures email communications provide compelling content and solution storytelling to our customers.
- Develops a testing plan for email marketing campaigns, including subject lines, dynamic content, creative layout, targeting, landing pages, etc.
- Manages email marketing production schedules to ensure flawless and on time execution. Ensure QA standards are met for each email deployed including audience size, product availability, send time, landing page, etc.
- Responsible for developing customer strategy and communication plans for SMS/MMS – optimizing contact strategy including frequency, messaging, segmentation and more.
- Conducts detailed performance analysis and then provide reporting for all email marketing activities including weekly campaign performance and segmentation and testing. Develops key learnings to apply to upcoming campaigns.
- Executes against budget and ensures accurate expenditure tracking and accounting against plans.
- Adheres to customer privacy and DMA ethics, and stay abreast of changes/updates in this area.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary from department to department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- 6+ years online consumer retail marketing experience with at least 3 years of online/internet retail consumer marketing email experience
- Hands on experience with robust email marketing platforms including Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required
- Experience running and optimizing large scale email marketing programs including customer journeys and triggered emails is required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and reporting skills
- Experience with a web analytics platform such as Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of email best practices including deliverability, personalization, subject lines, and reporting
- Prior experience with SMS/MMS preferred
- Outstanding creative and strategic thinking abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in deadline driven atmosphere
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.