Loss Prevention Specialist - RetailBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Loss Prevention
The Loss Prevention Specialist provides anti-fraud support to the Company by proactively identifying and resolving issues of fraud reviews. Analyzes and releases held DTC orders in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with DTC business needs. In addition, provides administrative support to the Loss Prevention team with investigative research, XBR utilization, and clerical support. Primary responsibilities include in depth data analysis and review, investigation research, and organizing special reports/projects.
- Identifies potential issues and proactively develops solutions utilizing available information
- Supports research required in the review and release of held orders
- Provides additional Anti-Fraud support to the DTC Call Centers and LP Team
- Review sand disputes charge-backs' as needed
- Conducts analyses of key indicators to identify loss, compliance issues or fraud.
- Utilizes exception reporting systems and internal functional systems to create and distribute exception based reporting to the Loss Prevention Managers, Vice President of Loss Prevention and other partners/departments.
- Builds effective relationships within NSSC, and Stores
- Manages confidential information and documentation as required by the Company, State and Federal Laws.
- Maintains a high degree of familiarity with NSSC and Stores procedures.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Some College preferred or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- 2-3 years previous relevant work experience including data analysis, exception based reporting (preferably XBR), Loss Prevention, E-Commerce Fraud Review or Contact Center knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent detail orientation with the ability to learn, follow and communicate policies and procedures correctly
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.