Director, Talent Acquisition - Fort Myers, Florida - Relo Assistance Provided!
Job Ref#: 8596
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
If you want the opportunity to lead an amazing team and LOVE all things talent attraction, engagement, and conversion (and don't mind carrying a req load of your own), this opportunity could be for you! This role is based in Fort Myers, Florida and if you don't already live here, we'll help you relocate! Chico's FAS has a great future ahead and we need YOU to bring your ideas, tools, innovation, and best practices to the organization to continue to advance the company's recruiting efforts!
The Director of Recruiting is responsible for leading the team in developing,implementing, executing, and leading successful recruiting & fulfillmentstrategies and tactics to fill job openings across multiple locations andbusiness lines. Provides focused leadership on improving recruitingproductivity through managing people capabilities, resources, processes,systems and strategies. This role is also responsible for executive recruitingefforts.
- Establishes recruiting strategy for Corporate and Field leadership (DSM and above) roles.
- Ensures best in class recruitment processes and systems advancing the use of new and innovative methods of recruitment.
- Works with team to Implement Talent Acquisition strategies and tactics to meet the growth and staffing needs of the organization.
- Manages the network of internal and external sourcing and recruitment resources while leading the strategic sourcing of top talent.
- Manages associate relocation programs and associated budgets ensuring a smooth and efficient transition for new and transferring associates.
- Drives proactive talent searches to fill strategic gaps and build pipeline talent across the organization.
- Leads and drives metrics/data analytics to measure effectiveness of processes.
- Partners with HR to ensure talent standards are delivered across the enterprise.
- Develops results-oriented staff by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, resolving and appraising job performance. Holds staff accountable by monitoring and measuring job performance.
- Educates staff and management partners on robust selection/interviewing processes toensure recruitment of top talent.
- Selectsbest strategy for executive recruiting, lead efforts when conducted in house orserve as liaison when external partners are involved.
- Provides leadership in the development and execution of programs (i.e. diversity and inclusion, employment branding, employee referrals, etc.).
- Acts as a thought partner and coach to leaders when it comes to all things recruiting and hiring.
- Continuously innovates and looks for new and creative ways to attract and select talent.
- Acts as strategic partner to VP Talent and a key member of her leadership team.
- Regularly reviews current TA processes to identify opportunities and determine plans for streamlining to ensure rigor, thoroughness and a quality experience.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10+ years in a Talent Acquisition within retail and/or executive search
- Experienced working in matrix organizations
- Strong analytics and business acumen Strong track record of execution with positive results
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with all levels of the organization; build effective communication strategies to manage on-going relationships with candidates and hiring leaders
- Strong collaboration skills to build effective partnerships with other HR team members, hiring leaders, candidates and external search partners as needed
- Ability to change search strategies quickly to accommodate changes in business strategies and resulting talent needs
- Strong influencing skills to drive search strategies to closure
- Proven people developer and mentor
- Proactive and solution oriented mindset
- Strong prioritization skills to effective balance competing demands of highly visible searches
- Expertise aligning an enterprise-wide multi-business talent acquisition strategy to organization's overall values, vision, mission, and strategic goals
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.