Graphic DesignerBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Graphic Design
How Bold Are You?
Do you color outside the lines? Wear your art on your sleeves? Bring the bold to everything you design?
Good. This position is for you.
Here's The Deal...
Our graphic designer brings the bold new Chico's brand vision to life across channels--we're talking social media, web, email, print--you get the picture.
- They create, concept and tweak
- They collaborate with partners in marketing, copy, merchandising, digital communications (among others)
- They get chic done, daily
- They work in paradise (seriously, sun, sand and sea is ALL around)
You Got What We Need?
Of course, we have some requirements. Because the first rule of bold behavior = set your expectations (high).
- BA/BS degree required; preferably in a Graphic or Fine Arts field
- 3+ years' experience in graphic design
- MAC proficiency including Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated talent in photo editing, cropping and composition
- Strong and sophisticated typography
- Proven graphic and interactive design proficiency; with strong portfolio to support
- Understands the best practices relating to responsive design, front end web development; including HTML. CSS, Java Script, Flash and Bootstrap
And if you know motion graphics and video editing--brownie points for you!
Like what you read? Come join us.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.