Sales Associate-CHICOS 0073 - Shops Bell Tower - FL0073
Job ID 99145744P58667625A15104319
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
ABOUT CHICO’S FAS
Chico's FAS, Inc. is a cultivator of brands serving the lifestyle needs of fashion-savvy women 30 years and older. Our brand portfolio currently consists of four brands: Chico's, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates and Boston Proper. Our brands are all specialty retailers of private label women's apparel, accessories and related products. Currently, we operate over 1,450 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands.
For 30 years, we've helped millions of women look as great as they feel. Our chic prints, artisan jackets, and wrinkle-free Travelers collection have built quite a following at our boutiques, but we hear it's our combination of great style, one-of-a-kind details, and warm, personal service that has captured the hearts of women nationwide.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.
Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.