Specialist, Customer Engagement Omni - Ft. MyersBrand: Chico's
Category: Call Center
This position is responsible for handling incoming phone calls, chats and/or emails using company resources, policies and procedures to completely and accurately manage the inquiry according to the company standards while providing the Most Amazing Personal Service to our internal and external customers to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Uses customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Identifies and handles customer phone call/email/chat inquiries or concerns completely and accurately.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Educates the customer about the products and services
- Completes and maintains accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests and other relevant information as required.
- Schedules, assigns or acts on any required customer follow-up in accordance with CSSC Guidelines.
- Maximizes opportunities to upsell or cross-sell company products and services.
- Suggests CSSC process improvements and participate in CSSC initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Uses technology tools as directed and within established guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company and customer data/information.
- Participates in individual/team training and meetings to ensure knowledge is up-to-date.
- Performs all financial and administrative activities effectively and in accordance with policy including credit card handling, PCI compliance and reporting.
- Partners with management if necessary to ensure first contact resolution. Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of customer service experience (retail and contact center a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent follow up and customer service skills required
- Ability to quickly and accurately multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including night and weekends
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.