District Manager (White House Black Market) Atlanta Based
Job Ref#: 8426
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Retail Other
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Thispositionis responsiblefordrivingsalesandincreasingprofitabilityintheassigneddistrict. ManagestheStoreLeadershipteams;coachesandbuildsa highperformingandcommitted teamtodriveresultsthroughanexcellentcustomerexperiencewhileachievingoperational excellenceandgrowingservices.
Preference will be given to candidate already located in the Atlanta metro market
- AnalyzessalesreportsandKPIstodeterminetheneedsofthebusiness;setsandexecutes businessandsalesstrategiesthroughouttheDistrict.
- Establishesandcommunicatesclearexpectations,holdingstoremanagementteamand themselvesaccountableforachievingall brand,performanceandbehaviorstandards. Identifiesandcommunicatesstrategicdirectiondesignedtocreatecustomersatisfaction, maximumefficiencies,workloadplanning,anddrivefieldoperationalstrategies.
- InpartnershipwithStoreManagers,ensuresvisualpresentation,organization,andfacility maintenancearerepresentativeoftheBrand.
- Developsa highperformanceculture,motivatingsalesteamtomeetassignedsalesand productivitygoals.
- Trainsanddevelopsstoremanagementteamonbusinessacumentodriveoverall performance.
- InpartnershipwithStoreManager,trainsandcoachestoensuresellingteamis fluentinall aspectsofproductknowledge.
- MotivatesandinspiresDistrictteam,developinga sharedvisionwhilemodelingcore values.
- Communicateswithandcoachesstoreteamsandactsas liaisontofieldleadershipand crossfunctionalbusinesspartnershipstoeffectivelyleadpositivechange.
- Knowscompetitorpracticesandmarkettrends;communicatesrelatedopportunitiesand challengestoExecutiveManagement.
- Seekspersonaldevelopmentalopportunitiesandreadilysolicitsfeedbacktobuild leadershipskillset.
- Models,teaches,andpromotestheMostAmazingPersonalService(MAPS)principlesand standards,offeringa cohesiveomnichannelexperience.
- InpartnershipwithStoreManager,ensurespromptresolutionofcustomerconcerns.In partnershipwithStoreManager,ensuresteammaintainsconsistentclientcommunication throughutilizationofcustomerbook,rewardsprogramparticipation,andcustomer capturesignup.
- Attracts, recruits, hires and retains a high performance store management team.
- Creates Individual development and succession plans designed to maximize Store Management success and build internal talent bench.
- Supports, implements, and provides follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc. Assesses and coaches Store Managers on performance and provides formal performance evaluations.
- Resolves all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR
- when necessary.
- Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Ensures that Store Management teams adhere to all employment practices and policies. Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Required BA/BS in Business
- Required BA/BS in related field
- Combination of coursework and job experience in related field
- Combination of coursework and job experience in equivalent experience
- 5+ years of multi-unit retail management experience
- Ability to work weekends when required by business needs
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Proven track record of increasing sales and store profitability
- Solid evidence of community outreach and involvement. Understands thevaluein supporting the community
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and deliver high level written and verbal responses. Demonstrates a high level of administrative competence.
- Excels in simplifyingsystemsandreducingpaperwork
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.