Coord, Distribution - Shift C - FT
Job Ref#: 7744
Brand: Distribution Center (DC)
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
The position is responsible for performing clerical duties to expedite daily shipments while following proper procedures and guidelines, authorizations and routings.
- Expedite waves as needed for Picking Department.
- Verify shipments and maintain related reports.
- Prepare priority list to track purchase orders for next day.
- Prepare debit memos for vendors who are not in compliance with company standards.
- Create Advance Shipping Notices (ASN’s).
- Change shipping via’s in Pkms as soon as they are received from FTM.
- Maintain production reports (i.e. Open PO Report, Mailer Log, Weekly Receiving Stats and PO Status Report).
- Maintain daily files.
- Relocate stores in PTD (Pick to Display) modules.
- Assist Distribution Supervisor and Manager with clerical tasks as requested.
High School Diploma or GED
- Must have personal computer & keyboarding experience and must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Project.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal, are required.
- Should have 3-5 years of secretarial or clerical experience in a distribution or production environment.
- PkMS experience, a plus.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.