Director, Site Experience
Job Ref#: 8801
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for driving digital merchandising efforts across multiple brands. Position must have the ability to combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, an interest in fashion apparel sector, and a passion for user experience to improve the onsite merchandising strategy. Builds an unparalleled digital shopping experience in collaboration with team leaders across the company including Merchandising, Product/Engineering, Creative, Content, and Marketing. As an expert on how our customers shop, position will advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the go-to person for insight on site traffic and merchandising performance.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on site merchandising and performance
- Drives improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth.
- Analyzes site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience, formulating concrete roadmaps to drive measurable change
- Partners across Merchandising, Product Management, UX/UI, Merchandising Operations, and Marketing to drive collaborative projects to completion and ensure cohesive customer experience across all touch points
- Collaborates with other Merchandising teams and apply learnings
- Communicates findings and results with senior leaders throughout Chicos FAS
- Oversees daily maintenance and merchandising updates on site
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years of retail experience
- 5+ years management experience preferred
- Thrives in a fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy.
- Evidence of “scrappy startup execution” and a “get it done” attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with all levels of leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
The ideal candidate is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused with great judgment, creative problem-solving skills, and ability to lead a team. This person will have demonstrated skill with technical tools & processes through website management, digital marketing, advanced data analysis or other relevant experience. They will be passionate, organized, and comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once and will have proven success managing a team.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.