Director, Photoshoot ProductionBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is responsible to lead and produce Omni photo and video shoots for 3 brands by managing a multi skilled team of integrated producers and partners. The individual will strive to achieve the highest quality deliverables and results through proper cost management, schedule adherence, process and resource efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and Marketing for 3 distinct brands and translate brand creative objectives into clear actionable plans to ensure proper implementation of all Omni shoots
- Oversee and produce all aspects of Omni campaign shoot and Base shoot production from concept to execution
- Manage annual brand creative budgets collectively of $19.3 million +
- Partner with Creative teams, Marketing teams, Project Managers, Legal and Finance to ensure creative production needs and asset deliverables are met in accordance to schedule and guidelines
- Supervise monthly campaign creative budgets. Negotiate contracts, rates and usages for photography, art and talent to ensure cost efficiency and savings are met
- Responsible for managing all invoices associated with photo shoot, working with finance for payment, and reconciling all invoices against each shoot to balance the budget. Handles payment of fees and expense reports associated with all photo shoots.
- Source photographers, directors, talent, crew and locations/studio appropriate for the project
- Handle talent work releases and contracts for print, television & web
- Provide creative solutions and input; trouble shooting and excellent execution of each Omni campaign photo, base photo and video shoot process
- Creates and maintains shoot timelines and development and maintenance of resource reference libraries per brand
- Manage 4 internal producers, video producers and interactive producers to various projects to achieve campaign success
- Identify best practices and develop new systems/processes/tools for projects
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with outside vendors
- Motivate, mentor and develop teams (internally and externally), creating an inspiring environment which promotes productivity, innovation and job satisfaction
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or business field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8-10+ years in art buying and Omni photo and video shoot production experience. TV experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple teams
- Strong relationships with industry vendors
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to travel and handle rigorous schedules
- Strong computer proficiency (Mac or PC literate in the following applications: Word, Excel, iCal, Google Cal, Adobe, Acrobat)
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.