Director Digital Marketing (Chico's)
Job Ref#: 7213
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
This position is responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing strategies, promotional plans, campaigns, creative development process and site analysis across all performance metrics as well as all sales initiatives that drive new and existing customers to both stores and online utilizing digital channels including email, social, paid search, display and affiliate programs. This position will partner with cross functional teams to ensure marketing efforts align with overall business strategies/financial objectives and they work closely with external partners to maximize Return on investment (ROI).
- Designs and implementsthe digital marketing strategies and plans/roadmapfor the brand to continually optimize and enhance the brand’s promotional programs.
- Partners with marketing leadership for the strategic oversight of the digital marketing roadmap including vendor selection, systems recommendations, management and testing.
- Defines strategies and tactics by digital marketing channel including email, social, affiliates, display and paid search marketing.
- Develops and manages all Customer Relationship Marketing touch points including email marketing, retention strategies, and new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology and ecommerce.
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of Acquisition and Retention programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Partners with marketing & merchant disciplines on key sales and brand priorities to ensure cross departmental coordination do develop, implement and monitor new campaigns.
- Directs digital marketing campaigns across the multiple platforms including the website, search engines and media publishers to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Works with the creative partners to establish tone and messaging that communicates the desired message.
- Directs the email marketing program including all promotional, trigger-based, targeted segment campaigns and service/post transaction email. Develops email KPIs and quarterly plans that ensure highly effective emails and flawless execution, assesses and implements industry best practices.
- Drives testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on Channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements in order to achieve maximum ROI in each channel.
- Oversees site experience to provide a dynamic digital experience across devices with features and functionality that provide an inspiring, user friendly experience to customers
- Leads the Digital Marketing team in the digital strategy influenced and guided by the overall marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Builds and manages digital maketing budget.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in marketing, with specific experience in consumer-driven brand marketing and strong understanding of digital marketing
- 5+ years experience leading, coaching and developing teams
- Must possess and show evidence of experience in the following skills: presentation skills, including effectively presenting to diverse groups; above average writing and editing capabilities
- Solid understanding of retail, ecommerce, and brand management
- Experience building a category and/or brand preferred
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success
- Proven track record of marketing growth success
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.