Director, Digital CommerceBrand: Chico's
This position is responsible for sales, profit, site merchandising, and ecommerce operations for digital business. The director develops and executes the division's ecommerce conversion strategy to achieve financial objectives. The role will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of all ecommerce activites. Lead, coach, and develop associates to achieve financial objectives.
- Responsible for setting strategies for profitable ecommerce growth across digital business consistent with the brand's Omni-channel initiatives.
- Responsible for optimizing site experience to drive conversion, including merchandising experience, site taxonomy, site testing, and site search leveraging 3rd party providers such as Certona, Endeca, etc
- Partner with Merchandising & Planning to drive product sales/profit and with particular focus on eCommerce exclusive businesses. Create seasonal financial goals/KPIs for the eCommerce business.
- Brand owner for website enhancement/roadmap, partner with Customer Experience and IT team for enhancements and roadmap.
- Partner with marketing team to deliver site capabilities that maximize marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing team to build site traffic plans that deliver topline sales targets.
- Partner with the DC and Customer Service for any ecommerce activities that impact operations and fulfillment (chat, changes in shipping methods, volume projections for staff planning, etc)
- Provide brand partners (merchandising, planning, product, marketing, etc) with key insights from website leveraging site/web analytics
- Participate in all relevant PLC meetings and provide growth strategies for ecommerce in activities such as SVL and oversight in Final Buy for ecommerce exclusive business.
- Online execution of brand initiatives
- Raise Awareness and drive digital commerce competence across the brand
- Grow and retain E-Commerce talent for brand
- Bachelor's degree in related field from accredited university
- 10 years' experience in Merchandising and E-commerce and 4-6 years of management experience
- Broad based business acumen
- Strong ability to build business strategies and implement shorter-term tactical plans that are cost-effective, efficient and realistic
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
- Demonstrate leadership ability in inspiring and motivating own team
- Demonstrated consistent ability to drive financial results and goals
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Excel at working cross functionally -- strong influencing skills
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.