Digital Graphic Designer (White House Black Market)
Job Ref#: 8359
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for assisting the design and execution of engaging collateral and content that tells a brand and product story that elicits an emotional response from our current and future customers. This position will support the development of thought-out and strategic creative solutions to meet all project and marketing objectives. This position will support brand creative integrity through all Omni channels.
- Supports the execution of the creative process from concept to completion for all channels. Works closely with graphic designers to execute concepts and design layouts that adhere to established brand standards.
- May develop graphics and layouts for all marketing channels and collateral.
- May produce and optimize final digital artwork.
- May create digital templates.
- May manage the image library and assist with retouching markups across all channels.
- Ensures brands individuality and standards in assets and collateral.
- Adheres to the production schedule, PLC timelines and deliverables
- Works collaboratively with cross functional partners to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines and objectives.
- Assist the Creative Team with presentations.
- Stays current on fashion, style, design, popular culture and social trends in the competitive landscape.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required; preferably in a Graphic or Fine Arts field
- 3+ years’ experience in graphic design
- MAC proficiency including Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of print and digital design and production skills
- Knowledge of best practices relating to responsive design, front end web development; including HTML. CSS, Java Script, Flash and Bootstrap
- Motion graphics and video editing a plus
- Knowledge of web image optimization best practices a plus
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task
- Positive team player with ability to collaborate
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.