Developer, User ExperienceBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
The User Experience Developer is responsible for bridging the gap between design and technology. The UX Developer will often work on new products and applications in addition to refreshing existing ones. The UX Developer is prototype builder with a sensitivity and talent for crafting a user interaction that is going to be better to use.
- Produce Effective UX Designs- Including but not limited to:
- Conceptual Prototyping & Proofs of concepts
- Motion Design (animation and fluid motion of UI elements)
- Bridge the gap between design and technology - critical need
- Produce prototypes for the purpose of illustration and/or business decision-making
- Develop user interface features using Photoshop
- Responsible for hand coding and modifying complex, cross-browser/OS CSS table-less responsive layouts
- Recommend features, functionality and specific interactions based on analysis of business goals and user needs
- ● Ensure consistency and best-practice design within and across digital properties for all brands by complying to style guidelines and reusing common design elements and functional mechanics
- Promote and follow internal design & business processes
- Drive effective completion of all project deliverables on or before deadline
- Ensure proper reflection of Brand sensibility within our designs
- Develop technical documentation as needed
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or computer science preferred
- 5 years' experience in web design, with a strong emphasis on user experience and usability and at least 2-3 years direct Digital Commerce experience Strong interactive design portfolio.
- History of success working with large groups and multiple disciplines including technology, marketing, and creative. History working with Merchandising groups a plus.
- Working knowledge of all relevant design applications (SketchApp, Photoshop, wireframe tools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and related design constraints (HTML, CSS, Cross-browser
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.