Online Merchandise Planner
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
Doing what you love in a place you love with people you trust? Yes. At Chico's FAS, you can have it all. A career in fashion retail where you will feel inspired and encouraged to be your best and be yourself every day. A place where values and guiding principles are more than just a sign on the wall. An environment that cultivates and champions career growth. Through our focus on servant leadership, mentoring programs, customer service and philanthropic involvement, we find ways to make a difference every day. We care about each other, our customers and our community. Headquartered in Southwest Florida, Chico's FAS is a family of Three Amazing Brands, surrounded by beautiful sunny beaches. Ready to join us? Read on.
This position is responsible for driving the forward planning of brand-building strategies. The primary focus will be connecting the digital metrics to financial plans.
- Re-projects online merchandise financial plans that support the merchandise strategies and financial objectives.
- Identifies and presents business risks and opportunities with recommended course of action to reach financial goals and optimize performance.
- Conducts financial scenarios and ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to partner, influence and collaborate effectively with cross functional partners.
- Studies consumer digital trends and the impact on financial plans. Analyzes the impact of various digital touch points including marketing strategies to influence plans.
- Analyzes and presents key findings to develop insights and recommendations to drive planning of marketing veins.
- Generates insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues. Ignites the generation of creative ideas to maximize financial plans.
- Maintains a summary and analysis of all digital campaigns and stimulus for further collation and benchmarking.
- Acts as an expert regarding a variety of digital marketing topics including search, email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing,
- Provides on-going updates to the team of digital trends that impact financial plans, issues, and best practices for relevant categories.
- Supports data and research to inform planning decisions for a broad range of categories.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business preferred
- 4+ years of experience in: retail merchandise planning, demand forecasting; inventory management, allocation or replenishment; financial planning or financial analysis experience with 2 years of Web and/or Digital Marketing Analytics experience preferred
- Strong understanding of digital content strategy
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- High level of experience working with analytical software e.g. Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate results and insights to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
- Ability to discern and quantify results of digital efforts and make appropriate recommendations to drive optimal results
- Makes decisions with limited information but also able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills: concisely presents complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
- Embraces change with realistic optimism and persists through challenges and setbacks caused by change
E-Commerce Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In an E-Commerce role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
E-Commerce Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Director, Digital Commerce - Team members in this E-Commerce job are responsible for overall operations, site experience, profitability, and traffic initiatives. This position develops and executes the division's product strategy to drive the Brand to achieve financial objectives.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for E-Commerce Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a E-Commerce role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for E-Commerce Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.