Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for running analytical experiments in a methodical manner and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This position also executes consistent statistical analysis and articulate results to management in a business format to support in decision making and analysis.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using Big Data techniques.
- Conducts data mining using state-of-the-art methods to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Works with peers to enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Creates automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Develops custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Building closed-loop algorithms to power scaled personalization within the digital experience.
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Works cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve marketing efforts.
- Communicates results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Keeps up-to-date with latest technology trends and how to best leverage machine learning, neural networks and other avenues to harness the power of the organizations vast data.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in a retail setting a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- If in Research/Personalization: 5+ years' experience with consumer/customer quantitative research, consumer/customer qualitative research, or associate engagement research
- If in CRM: 5+ years' experience with marketing campaign segmentation, targeting design, execution tools, framework. Strategic mindset designing customer journeys and touch points.
- If in CX/UX: 5+ years' experience with digital experience analytics (Google, Omniture, etc.). Ability to read/interpret web analytics to provide actionable strategic insights
- If in Modeling/Data Science: 5+ years' experience in analytics or data science - with an emphasis in customer analytics and marketing analytics; forecasting; structural equations, marketing ROI and attribution, building predictive models and multivariate techniques, working in environments with disparate data sources
- If in Testing: 2+ years hypothesis testing experience; 2+ experience with testing toolset such as APT
Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
In a Customer Analytics and Intelligence role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Analytics Analyst - Team members in the Customer Analytics and Intelligence jobs are responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Customer Analytics and Intelligence role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Customer Analytics and Intelligence Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.