Customer Research Panel SpecialistBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is responsible for community management and member communications for established FAS customer communities (panels) and up a new start-up non-customer community.
- In partnership with the vendor, coordinate the community refresh or new-build process from start to finish including the development of the community "portal" creative content, member sign-up survey, and new member follow-up surveys.
- Monitors and reports community health metrics, such as research activity response rates and member participation rates.
- Participates in developing, and owns the execution of, a member engagement strategy, including identifying opportunities to provide insights feedback to members on a regular planned as well as ad hoc basis, and (for non-customer community) developing a series of short engagement surveys to ensure regular contact regardless of FAS project needs.
- Develops approaches to encourage member-to-member interactions and member-generated content.
- Interacts with and supports other Consumer Insights team members as available, including developing the ability to assist with "overflow" survey programming and analysis.
- Interacts with vendor partners related to software use/application, engagement strategy development and execution, member health monitoring, and other interactions required to ensure strong, vibrant communities on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree required
- 1-2 years' experience in market research, marketing, communications or social media is desirable, but other relevant experience will be considered
- Good project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to communicate well with members, an interest in developing and presenting fresh ideas to members, and an eye for proofreading and grammar
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, working independently and collaborating with other teams
- Curiosity, comfortable asking questions, and resourceful in developing engagement approaches
- Internet and technology savvy; excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques is desirable
- Experience with consumer research survey programming software is desirable
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.