Category: Fashion Marketing
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
This position is responsible for the development of the customer contact strategy, campaign planning for direct channels, and managing the timely execution of direct marketing campaigns to our customers. This position is responsible for the post analysis of marketing events, testing recommendations, and providing analytics and data-driven answers to business questions. Insights from reporting and ad hoc analysis will be used in recommendations that will impact marketing investments, acquisition initiatives, and customer strategy.
* In partnership with the brands, develops optimal contact strategies across media and sales channels that align with brand strategic and long-range goals.
* Leverages insights of intellectual curiosity to identify new opportunities.
* Manages customer contact strategy including direct mail, email, digital, and calling campaigns.
* Manages customer segment specific communication strategies to meet objectives and KPI's by which campaign effectiveness and economics will be evaluated.
* Leverages intimate knowledge of the effectiveness of past communications, offers and statistical models.
* Drives the evolution of current contact planning to include personalization and relevance.
* Partners with CRM, Marketing Analytics, Testing & Advanced Analytics, Merchandise Planning, Brand Marketing and Finance in the design, execution and measurement of marketing tests.
* Reviews monthly customer forecasts by sales channel and high value segmentation with Brand Planning and Marketing. Revises customer contact strategy to support brand budget and customer plan.
* Communicates opportunities and risks to business plans from trends in customer performance, migration, and behavior.
* Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
* Bachelor's Degree accredited institution
* 5+ years of CRM/direct marketing/marketing strategy experience required (5+ years preferred) in an omni-channel retail environment to include:
o Multi-medium, longitudinal contact strategies (direct mail, email, digital and phone campaigns)
o Leveraging and/or implementation of statistics, modeling, and probability in support of mutli-medium touch strategies
o Development and assessment of acquisition, customer growth, reactivation and retention strategies
* SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS or SQL programming experience required
* Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills; attention to detail
* Client facing style communication, effective and clear, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency to all levels of management with a proven ability to summarize complex analytics into business insights
* Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; identifies/influences critical stakeholders
* Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI
Fashion Marketing Jobs in Corporate at Chico's
As a Fashion Marketer, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Corporate for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Fashion Marketing Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
Specialist, CRM Reporting and Execution - Team members in this fashion marketing job are responsible for building and executing all omni-channel marketing campaigns (catalog, direct mail, birthday, grand openings, recruitment, clientele, email, etc.) across acquisition and retention segments.
Manager Supply Chain Strategy - Team members in this fashion marketing job are responsible for initiatives, planning and major projects related to Omni-channel fulfillment.
Assistant Graphic Designer - Team members in this fashion marketing job will assist the Creative Director and Art Director in the concept/design/production of marketing efforts for the brand.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for Fashion Marketing Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a Fashion Marketing role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for Fashion Marketing Jobs in Corporate at Chico's.