CRM Analyst (Remote)
Job Ref#: 7656
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
Virtual, Work at home
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,500 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 20,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This positionis responsible for providing analytical support to brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses to provide insights and recommendations to drive growth in customer lifecycle contact strategy.
- Support Lifecycle Marketing and Analytics projects by utilizing marketing analysis tools and techniques, data mining skills and experience to provide recommendations for Lifecycle segment customer communication growth strategies.
- Identify analytic requirements for analysis requests; gather appropriate data sources and perform data hygiene as needed
- Analyze data to support project goals; evaluate project progress and results; review data results with team members to ensure accuracy; translate results into specific business actions
- Interpret output to support assigned project workstreams by understanding business needs; translate reports and analyses to provide actionable insights; clearly communicate results.
- Work cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve marketing efforts; develop strong working relationships with business partners throughout the company
- Develop and execute measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decision.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity. Create a process for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Run routine semi-automated periodic reports and provide key summaries and insights.
- Provide project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures, techniques and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understand and communicate working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Exhibit curiosity and desire to grow professionally by learning more advanced analytical tools and techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing analytics and/or strategic lifecycle marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred (SAS/SQL or similar languages is a plus)
If in CRM:3-years experience with marketing campaign segmentation, targeting design, execution tools, framework.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.