Coordinator - SourcingBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Global Sourcing
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist and support the operational functions in the Global Sourcing department including but not limited to, issuing all purchase orders, tracking marketing samples, and maintaining database of garment care.
- Enter all new order details into PO system ensuring task is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Order and track status of all marketing samples including but not limited to DCOM and Campaign. Follow up on status of any Merchant/Floor Set samples not received from vendors.
- Update database with approved garment care instructions for all styles.
- Update PO system of record with any changes to approved content and notify business of any changes to cost.
- Update data for cross functional team in preparation for fit sessions.
- HS Diploma required
- 4-year College Degree preferred
- 1-2 years related Coordinator/Administrative experience required
- 1 year in the Apparel Industry environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and computer skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for apparel business and ability to work effectively as a team player
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.