Job Ref#: 7985
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Global Sourcing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for assisting and supporting the operational functions within the Sourcing department.
- Enters all new order details into purchase order system ensuring task is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Orders and track for samples, ensuring timely receipt to deadline date
- Follows up on status of any samples not received from supplier
- Enters and updates product and sample information within PLM (FLEX) system
- Assists in reviewing development timelines to support production schedules to meet delivery deadlines
- Contacts suppliers to obtain order status and tracking information
- Maintains purchase order records with updates for cost, delivery, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; Some college preferred
· 0-1 year experience in the Apparel Industry environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office suite; emphasis in Excel
· Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for apparel business and ability to work effectively as a team player
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.