Coordinator, DC2 A Shift Mon-Thur 6am-430pmBrand: Distribution Center (DC)
The Distribution Coordinator is responsible for performing clerical duties to expedite daily shipments while following proper procedures and guidelines, authorizations and routings.
- Expedite waves as needed for Picking Department.
- Verify shipments and maintain related reports.
- Prepare priority list to track purchase orders for next day.
- Prepare debit memos for vendors who are not in compliance with company standards.
- Create Advance Shipping Notices (ASN's).
- Change shipping via's in Pkms as soon as they are received from FTM.
- Maintain production reports (i.e. Open PO Report, Mailer Log, Weekly Receiving Stats and PO Status Report).
- Maintain daily files.
- Relocate stores in PTD (Pick to Display) modules.
- Assist Distribution Supervisor and Manager with clerical tasks as requested.
- High School diploma or GED certification.
- Must have personal computer & keyboarding experience and must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Project.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal, are required.
- Should have 3-5 years of secretarial or clerical experience in a distribution or production environment.
- PkMS experience, a plus.
- Occasional Standing -- 1%-33% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Walking -- 34%-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Frequent Bending -- 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
- Constant Handling/Grasping- 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
- Constant Sitting -- 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.