CAD Artist (Chico's)
Job Ref#: 8273
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Product Development
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for creating and developing print and pattern packages.Support the seasonal mood and direction of the product while simultaneously reinforcing and elevating the brand image.Stay abreast of all seasonal trends and color forecasts to achieve trend appropriate prints.
- Develops all print and pattern development on CAD system which includes working from original art, vintage art, creating art and color combinations related to seasonal color palette and direction.
- Maintains an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to silhouette.
- Works with individual designers to create and develop pattern work specific to their areas in keeping with the approved seasonal mood and direction.
- Executes assignments while maintaining adherence to T&A calendar
- Executes key creative elements required for pattern packages to go to vendors which include artwork, pattern repeat, color separations, embellishment detail and direction, and fabric and finishing information.
- Communicates on a daily basis with Cross functional team members as it relates to the T&A and the design and execution of the product.
- Completes special projects as needed (i.e., special request based on business, new developments, etc.).
- Provides support and back-up to CAD team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ Experience in creating print and pattern CAD Development/Design, that defines a brand
- Complete knowledge of bulk production requirements and restrictions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, creative problem solver
- Management and leadership skills
- Highly proficient Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs and literate in Microsoft Office.NedGraphics
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.