Business Systems AnalystBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
The Analyst, Business Systems (ABS) is a Store Systems associate that will focus all efforts on the store technology needs for all Chico's business units. The ABS will maintain relationships and communication will all business units regarding Store Systems requirements and issue management. The ABS will also serve as Project Manager for all departmental projects within the Store Systems team.
- Remain knowledgeable in all areas of business operations in order to identify store systems needs and requirements
- Identify technology needs as they relate to processes, functions and objectives including those requirements submitted directly by business partners
- Manage customer relationship including quality and consistent communication between the user community and Store Systems
- Manage SDLC for all Store Systems projects or projects requiring participation from 2 or more Store Systems units
- Coordinate and manage necessary meetings to align business needs with Store Systems functions
- Manage Store Systems efforts among all functional units of the team
- Manage all technical documents for Store Systems as they relate to the SDLC including: modification specifications, project schedules, test plans, training documentation, release notes, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all major technology deliveries for Store Systems
- Serve as primary Store Systems point of contact for business
- Conduct technology research as it relates to the functional objectives of the business units
- 3 - 5 years Systems Analyst or Project Management experience.
- 1 - 3 years Store Systems and/or Store Operations experience.
- SDLC technical writing experience with proven results is required.
- Large project implementation success is required.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline is preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience and knowledge with Store Operations functions is preferred.
- Previous retail field experience is preferred.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.