Brand StylistBrand: White House Black Market
Category: Fashion Marketing
The Brand Stylist is responsible for interpreting seasonal fashion trends through styling key looks and bringing them to life across all customer touch points. The Brand Stylist will ensure that the WHBM brand aesthetic is consistently maintained, while inspiring our target customer with new fashion ideas.
* Partner with Visual Team to help develop the overall visual merchandising and brand presentation strategy for WHBM stores and outlets; specifically creating fashion experiences in windows and in store.
* Partner and collaborate with Marketing, Design, Merchandising, Planning and Store Operations to communicate key fashion messages, styling techniques and bring it to life across all marketing channels
* Lead style-outs for shoots
* Partner with design and merchandising team during critical product processes to explore and create extended outfitting options on key fashion items focusing on versatility and lifestyles
* Drive a best in class fashion projection that drives multiple outfitting solutions driving incremental sales, UPT's and ADS
* Drive the fashion messages and styling direction into innovative training programs focused on fit, style and product benefits (social media, print, intranet, videos) for our stores
* Support Brand President and CEO on special events (investor meetings, national sales meetings)
* Support PR in setting up brand showrooms and building outfits
* Researches and compiles trends and translates them into brand right fashion looks for WHBM customer
* Travel as necessary to shoots, to train and review in-store execution and identify opportunities to improve training materials and communications on styling and outfitting techniques for our associates
* Participate in cross functional team projects as assigned
* BA/BS degree in a related field from an accredited institution
* 5+ years styling experience
* 5+ years retail experience in fashion retail preferred
* Ability to visualize and articulate brand vision and interpret fashion trends for WHBM customer
* Demonstrated experience working with leaders across all levels of organization
* Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for business
* Strong sense of team work and ability to multi-task
* Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple priorities
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.