Asst Mgr, Digital Commerce Marketing - SomaBrand: Soma Intimates
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position will be responsible for supporting the online marketing manager on all marketing campaigns and product promotions with an emphasis on implementing Digital Commerce advertising campaigns. The assistant manager, online marketing will develop and implement marketing plans that target new consumer segments for awareness and new customer acquisition, as well as campaigns and programs to retain current customers and win-back lapsed customers.
- Primary responsibilities involve working cross functionally with the social media team and vendors on social buys across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Develop digital marketing campaigns which will include (but not limited to) paid search, social, display, mobile and video
- Drive high quality traffic, improve conversion rates and increase site wide revenue
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives
- Gather data from various sources to create marketing performance reports
- Assist with reporting, analytics, and optimization tactics for continual improvement of campaigns.
- Set up and execute tests by studying best practices and past results, developing hypotheses, and testing those to improve open and click through rates
- Stay current with the latest web, mobile and social analytic tools
- Be the day-to-day contact for vendor partners
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications preferred
- 1-3 years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid working knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, affiliate marketing, digital video, content marketing, etc
- Knowledge of social media trends and monitoring/analysis tools
- Familiarity with marketing principals and strategy
- Excellent communication skills including written communications, speaking, and presentation development and delivery
- Demonstrated skills in MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Desire to learn, and ability to master, new systems and tools
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.