Assoc., Technical Support Sun-Thur 12:30pm-9:30pmBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
The Associate, Technical Support position is responsible for supporting stores across all Chico's FAS stores via telephone and self-service work orders. This position provides support and MAPS to stores via inbound and outbound calls regarding software, hardware, phones, procedural questions, and network connectivity for all stores.
- Accepts support calls from stores, providing first level support and basic troubleshooting for hardware and software, printers and related peripherals.
- Manages work order resolution through first call resolution per KPI standard
- As needed escalates issues based on priority and escalation procedures.
- Completes effective work orders timely and efficiently to provide the best troubleshooting results.
- Demonstrates and upholds company values and guiding principles.
- Upholds company policy and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technology oriented with the ability to become proficient in trouble shooting hardware and software issues
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Working computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent detail orientation
- Capability to multi-task efficiency and adapt to changing conditions in a fast paced business environment.
- Ability to work independently, managing regular duties with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Proven track record of customer focused activity
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.