Associate Manager, Product Development - Chico's OutletsBrand: Chico's
Category: Product Development
The position will develop product for assigned outlet categories in partnership with Manager, Product Development and Design while keeping customer in mind at all times. Work closely with key cross functional partners to execute Seasonal Concept direction, line plan style needs, AUC requirements, and completion of product. Continue to evolve the brands product process while maintaining focus on our customer.
- * Develop outlet product under the direction of Manager, Product Development for assigned categories
- * Communicate product aesthetics and deadlines to vendors through detailed creative packages and emails
- * Partner with cross functional team to ensure timely execution and follow up of product through product life cycle.
- * Meet timelines on development calendar and line plan needs
- * Work with Manager, Product Development on initial pricing to maintain required AUC
- * Partner with Fabric R&D for fabric development
- * Prepare & assist in seasonal product reviews to Sr management and Merchant team
- * Review and approve print strike-offs and trims and communicate with cross functional partners
- * Attend all first Fits in partnership with Technical Design for styling and aesthetic comments/input
- * Work closely with Manager, Product Development and other product teams to compliment and coordinate process, procedures, and development needs/packages
- * Develop strong working relationships with vendors in partnership with Sourcing to ensure style development meets brand aesthetic
- * Assist product team in opening and distributing daily packages and maintaining product development files
- * Maintain and update Flex PLM
- * Stay abreast of trends both directional and a retail level
- 4- Year College Degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience in product development
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Fit Sessions, Fabric Development, Finishes and Construction Details preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), exposure to PDM or comparable software and Flex PLM a plus
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.