Associate Manager, Social & Influencers
Job Ref#: 8665
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for assisting in managing the end-to-end operations of Chico’s, White House Black Market and Soma’s paid and organic influencer marketing campaigns.
- Identifies and develops relationships with key influencers (paid and organic). Advises best practices to implement programming within social media sphere.
- Responsible for organic influencer pitching of promos and key marketing initiatives.
- Assists managing affiliate marketing partners, including rewardStyle and ShopStyle in partnership with the affiliate performance marketing team.
- Interfaces with senior leadership to present influencer reports and new ideas/opportunities.
- Assists manager with day-to-day communications with influencers and/or their management team for upcoming campaigns, promotions and gifting opportunities.
- Supports manager with monthly paid campaigns by developing brand content with multiple influencers for Chico’s, White House Black Market and Soma.
- Supports manager with monthly influencer gifting campaigns.
- Supports manager with quarterly influencer events for each brand.
- Assists in managing product process with Merchants and Sourcing for Influence content.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members to achieve company goals and ensure smooth and timely implementation of content programs.
- Works closely with social media team to incorporate influencers in content plans across brand social channels.
- Educates internal partners and colleagues about influencers, new trends and best practices.
- Leads weekly, monthly and quarterly influencer reporting for all brands.
- Responsible for campaign-based reporting on an as-needed basis for all brands.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting on the ECOM User Generated Content gallery for each brand.
- Responsible for processing invoices and ensuring financial trackers are updated.
- Works closely with Influencer agencies on day-to-day influencer support.
- Working knowledge of industry and social media trends within the influencer community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, Social Marketing, PR, Communications or similar field
- 3+ years’ experience in Influencers, social media, media, or communications experience
- Working knowledge of the fashion and retail industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is preferred
- Excellent multi-tasker with a proven time management/prioritization track record
- Confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information is a priority in this role
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concordant tasks and projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.