Associate Manager, eMail MarketingBrand: White House Black Market
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is responsible to oversee and facilitate the email marketing campaigns for the brand aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer reactivation and retention.
- Support leader to develop the email program strategy, focusing on segmentation, cadence, creative and sequencing of all commerce communication
- Collaborate with leader and CRM team to develop audience segmentation strategies and perform testing for email optimization
- Manage outside vendor relationships and suggest how to integrate new technologies into email strategy
- Management of schedule and planning of secondary email campaigns such as multi brand, trigger and sister prospecting emails through visual calendar and email schedules
- Assist in creative briefs, CRFs, email strategy, calendar maintenance and creative due dates
- Collaborate with email production team including QA of upcoming emails, maintenance of triggered emails, understanding of segmentation and file counts and scheduling for daily email execution
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign executions and report distribution
- Develop and maintain testing roadmap for optimization execution
- Stay current on latest industry developments in digital space and provide recommendations on best practices as needed
- Maintain up-to-date competitor analysis on an on-going basis
- Contribute in the management of special projects as needed
- Responsible for email KPI forecasting focusing on traffic and sales growth in alignment with overall business.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- 3+ years of online/internet retail consumer marketing email experience
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Ability to think strategically.
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills. Strong spreadsheet, word processing and database skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.