Associate ColoristBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Product Development
This position is responsible for supporting the business on all color center activities and ensuring the consistency of color across all classifications and collections.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years in retail industry with solid experience in color analysis development with a good eye for color
- Ability to discern color differences with a superior discrimination rating on the 100 Hue Munsell test
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft office programs
- Excellent time-management skills
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.