Associate CAD ArtistBrand: White House Black Market
Category: CAD Design
- Work with Sr. CAD Designer and CAD manager on development and execution of print and pattern which includes cleaning up artwork and putting it in repeat, working from original art and color combinations related to seasonal color palette and direction.
- Work with CAD team to research and put together seasonal and monthly Print Mood Boards and concepts.
- Execute key creative elements required for pattern packages to go to vendors which include artwork, pattern repeat, color separations, embellishment detail and direction, and fabric and finishing information.
- Maintains an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to silhouette.
- Coordinate and manage workload as it relates to driving the T&A.
- Communicate on a daily basis with CAD Manager and cross function team partners as it relates to the T&A and the design and execution of the product.
- Assist other team members when workload is heavy within the department.
- Assist Sr. Director, CAD Manager and Sr. CAD designer in print research and inspiration during local visits from Print Studios.
- Travel: Bi-annual travel for store visits and Miami shopping.
- Have fun with the work each day and enjoy the unique ability to be part of a creative and energetic team of merchants at The White House?Black Market.
- 4-Year College Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in retail print and pattern CAD design, preferred.
- Excellent taste level and color sense and eye for quality
- Experience in creating print and pattern that defines a brand.
- Complete knowledge of bulk production requirements and restrictions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly proficient on CAD design and graphic related software, such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs, and literate in Microsoft Office. NedGraphics, preferred
- Team player who is highly detail oriented, self-motivated and creative problem solver.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.