Associate Account Manager/ Associate Merchant - Franchise/InternationalBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
This position is responsible for managing the day to day operations of a franchise account. This position will have little if any direct involvement with individual brands (Chico's, HBM, Soma).
- Meet with the brand merchant after every milestone meeting to begin the download of the new line.
- Work with the Brand merchant to curate the line and prep for the franchise buy
- Prepare all buy documents ensuring cost and COO are accurate on the line sheets
- Work the line with their assigned region
- Recap final buy outcome to the brand merchant
- Run the day to day operations of the franchise business
- Enter all sales orders
- Weekly operations conference calls
- Review selling in order to react to business needs
- 4-Year College Degree (Business, Finance, Merchandising)
- 2-3 years merchandising experience with an apparel retailer
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Effectively manages ambiguity and solves problems with little direction
- Organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Understands competitors, target customers, and brand-specific fashion trends
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Power Point, Excel)
- Ability to travel internationally for market and store trips as needed
- International experience
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.