Assoc, Technical Designer (WHBM) Sweaters
Job Ref#: 8497
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Designer
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for upholding the consistency of fit and quality through thefit-developmentprocess and written technical specifications as appropriate by Brand for assigned product styles. Works closely with Tech leaders to continually broaden technical knowledge and to elevate the quality of the product. Participates in meeting departmental goals. Ensures Brand integrity throughout fit process while keeping the customer in mind.
· Participates in and may lead weekly fit sessions. Collaborates with designers and merchants to translate fit and aesthetic details.
· Makes recommendations in collaboration with peer teams and supervisor on matters pertaining to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques to improve fit, balance, and overall quality of the garment.
- Executes tech packs from Development to PP of assigned garments and additional product classifications as directed.
· Communicates with vendors regarding fit, specs, grading issues and construction; maintains accurate records of reports and vendor communications.
· Organizes and prioritizes daily workload of assigned product lines to meet all deadlines.
- Supports Senior Technical Designers and Technical Designers in measuring and prepping for fit.
- Supports Tech leaders in completing departmental goals.
- Other duties as assigned
This role impacts:
This position may be found inmultiple brands. Some duties may varyfrom brand to brand.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.