Assoc Analyst, Asset Protection
Job Ref#: 10100
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Loss Prevention
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position operates surveillance systems, threat management tools, mass notification technology and alarm monitoring software to identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks to the business and its associates on a global scale.
This role provides support to the Company by utilizing the enterprise-wide remote monitoring technologies to safeguard all critical business assets, including people, facilities, and product through robust risk intelligence analysis and critical incident response.
- Responsible for supporting a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC) and monitors security tools, assesses physical and digital threats, and the risks involving enterprise safety and security.
- Accountable for the Safe Stores program via monitoring, investigating, and responding to all alerts through enterprise alarm monitoring, CCTV, open-source information, and social media tools.
- Responsible for incoming calls regarding alarm/life-safety management, armored car issues and critical incidents (i.e., weather, active threats, robberies, and organized retail crime.
- Investigates fraud alerts generated by multiple digital fraud prevention tools and systems. Perform in-depth analysis and prepare investigative summaries to support instances of fraud.
- Protects profits through research and analysis of organized retail crime, fraud trends, margin opportunities and support of strategic initiatives impacting across the enterprise.
- Manages chargeback re-presentment process for all channels, including relationships with bank processors and vendors, meeting fraud mitigation targets as assigned.
- Interprets data from various sources, such as device information, IP addresses, and transaction patterns, to identify and prevent potentially fraudulent activity.
- Provide training and guidance to organization (stores, customer service) on fraud mitigation.
- Communicates effectively with stores, field leadership and HQ partners, providing salient intelligence to support crisis response, critical incident reporting and investigations.
- Responsible for dispatching appropriate internal and external resources in the event of an emergency, including using mass notification tools, internal and external partners.
- Mitigates risks to the business and its associates by proactively monitoring current events, social media, situational awareness tools and traveler tracking world-wide. Partners with cross-function partners to resolve security events impacting the business.
- Maintains health of security related technology systems & endpoints, including remotely troubleshooting CCTV issues & dispatching outside resources minimizing downtime.
- Provides anti-Fraud and theft support by leveraging related technological systems.
- Manages confidential information/documentation as required by Company, State and Federal Laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, criminal justice, intelligence analysis, emergency management, business, or related field or equivalent experience required
- 3+ Years’ experience working in Intelligence Analysis, Corporate Investigations, Travel Risk Management, Security Operations, Incident Management, or related field
- Strong decision-making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations
- Experience in independent evaluation of customer accounts/relationships based upon the detection and investigation of fraudulent activity
- Must possess a strong understanding of security principles and practices
- Experience with situational awareness and mass notification tools preferred. (i.e., NC4, Dataminr, Anvil, Send Word Now, Everbridge, and Service Channel)
- Working knowledge of security technology i.e., card access and CCTV (Genetec and Axis experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent detail orientation with the ability to learn, follow and communicate policies and procedures correctly
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
- Experience in incident monitoring, escalation, and triage preferred
- Monday 2p – 10:30p
- Tuesday 2p – 10:30p
- Saturday 6:30a – 7:00p
- Sunday 7a – 7:30p
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.