Assistant, Project CAD - WHBM
Brand: White House Black Market
Category: CAD Design
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full Time Regular
It's our 35th Anniversary and we keep getting better with age!
Doing what you love in a place you love with people you trust? Yes. At Chico's FAS, you can have it all. A career in fashion retail where you will feel inspired and encouraged to be your best and be yourself every day. A place where values and guiding principles are more than just a sign on the wall. An environment that cultivates and champions career growth. Through our focus on servant leadership, mentoring programs, customer service and philanthropic involvement, we find ways to make a difference every day. We care about each other, our customers and our community. Headquartered in Southwest Florida, Chico's FAS is a family of Three Amazing Brands, surrounded by beautiful sunny beaches.
Ready to join us? Read on.
The CAD Project Assistant ensures that artwork production meets specifications and standards. This position drives and manages key communications, including posting artwork and vendor communications. Manages the print/pattern online library, and assists the CAD team with all organizational and administrative needs. This position assists in meeting departmental goals and leading special projects.
* Facilitates communication and resolution for print related development via FTP site, email, and Print Meetings. Ensures smooth communication flow and up to point artwork communication.
* Provides administrative support to the department; maintains business and personal calendars, submits invoices for payments; orders supplies, schedules meetings, etc.
* Tracks all incoming and outgoing hardware development, samples and invoices. Conducts weekly Branded Trim meetings for all Design partners; communicates future hardware design ideas to Vendors for the future season to be developed.
* Reviews and approves artwork for meeting specifications and standards. Determines next steps and directs vendors accordingly, keeping CAD Manager informed.
* Organizes posting packages (completed prints) and delivers to vendors through various means of transfer; builds and maintains Artwork Line Sheet for all artwork related information.
* Assists CAD team in print research and trend inspiration through gsn, library books, and online research. Maintains an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to silhouette.
* Catalogs original artwork from studio's and administers the maintenance and organization of the CAD Artwork library, CAD production and Conceptual Books, and Fast and Slow Sales Print-Book
* Completes and organizes copy write requests for any artwork that is created by a WHBM. Information is forward to Corporate Legal for further review
* Assists other team members when workload is heavy within the department.
* High school diploma or GED, Degree or vocational training a plus
* 2-3 years administrative experience
* Literate in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Team player who is highly detail oriented, self-motivated and creative problem solver.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate job opportunities in Fort Myers, FL for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
CAD Design Jobs in Corporate at Chico's can include:
CAD Artist - Team members in this CAD artist job will create and develop print and pattern packages as directed by CAD management team, and support the seasonal mood and direction of the product while simultaneously reinforcing and elevating the brand image.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for CAD Design jobs at Chico's.