Assistant Manager, Product Development (White House Black Market - Non-Apparel)
Job Ref#: 8235
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Product Development
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position will assist the Product Development leader with the execution of assigned categories to support development of unique product that is brand appropriate while maintaining focus on the customer.
- Updates and maintains accurate Flex PLM order information for assigned category.
- Coordinates daily product approvals for on order and communicate daily information to internal and external partners.
- Creates and maintains accurate on order files.
- Assists Product Development team with daily support in execution of order details, communicating needed information to teams and sending out any packages to vendors.
- Assists merchants and design in final buy prep by filling sketches for top 25 items to show color and print impression.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in product development
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Fabric development, finishes and construction details preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe Illustrator, exposure to PDM or comparable software, Flex PLM a plus
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.