Assistant Manager, Email ProductionBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
This position is responsible for quality assurance of email marketing campaigns for the brand marketing teams aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer reactivation and retention.
- Executes on brand email strategy accurately and on time, allowing brands to focus on customer facing responsibilities.
- Works with email vendors when necessary to set up campaigns, execute changes, or ensure progress and communication on special projects.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar & spelling as well as readability & formatting on a variety of email clients and devices.
- Adheres to established processes with cross-functional partners and tracks performance of these processes over time.
- Generates weekly email reporting on all main campaigns for the brand teams and pulls ad-hoc data requests when required.
- Executes against budget and ensures that projects leverage all brands at the same time for cost savings.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 1-3 years online consumer retail marketing experience.
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills. Strong spreadsheet, word processing and database skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.