Assistant Graphic Designer - SomaBrand: Soma Intimates
Category: Graphic Design
This position will assist the Art Director in the concept design and production of marketing assets to meet specific communication or promotional needs across all marketing channels.
- Assists in concepts and supports in Design and Production for all channels based on knowledge of the brand aesthetic.
- Develop graphics and layouts for channels such as DCOMM, emails, signage, direct mail, packaging under direction of the Art Director
- Confers with Creative Director and Art Directors to ensure consistency across all channels
- Manage the Image library and assist with retouching markups across all channels
- Ensure excitement, impact and accuracy in all marketing design efforts
- Understand spec requirements of each job before set-up and final release
- Adhere to demands of production schedule. Be aware of release schedule and devote time necessary to meet deadlines (scanning, organizing, preparing files for release, checking and marking up proofs/production samples, etc.)
- Work with Copywriter(s) to maintain the relationships of assigned projects to the overall strategy and marketing calendar
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design from an accredited institution or equivalent education/experience
- 0-2 years' experience in graphic design
- Proficient on Mac in the following software applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of HTML + CSS principles
- Knowledge of web design and video editing preferred
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.