Assistant Trend & CAD Artist (Soma)
Job Ref#: 8185
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Product Development
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position works closely with CAD team, assisting with the general needs of the Studio. Understand and learn the processes within the area.
· Support the Creative Design and CAD Studio team through assigned responsibilities and tasks.
· Assist team in maintaining organization of the retail sample racks, print and pattern library.
· Assist with logging in purchased art and samples by season.
· Managing multiple tasks at once including trend related tasks, data and photo entry, organizational and clerical tasks, and special creative projects.
· Assist in special projects in creating new ideas for mini bodies and prints.
· Assist in the research for trends on internet or through magazines. Scan in swipes and prepare them for CAD Artist and Designers.
· Scan in print and pattern once it is purchased and scan in hand painted art by CAD Artist.
· Update purchased samples and purchased print and pattern book with color print-outs.
· Will be trained on future software in CAD for recolor and print layouts.
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience on Photoshop/Illustrator
- Team player who is highly detail oriented, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-2 years’ experience in CAD Development/Design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs, and literate in Microsoft office and NedGraphics
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.