Analytics Analyst (Remote)
Job Ref#: 7533
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
Job Type: Full-time
Virtual, Work at home
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,500 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 20,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This role will be 100% remote/Work From Home!
This position is responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses to provide insights that allows us to make better informed decisions in various areas such as sales forecasting, payroll allocation and key initiative testing & measurement.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary from department to department.
- Assists the building of statistical models or mine data at macro level for trends and interprets output to support assigned project workstreams by understanding business needs; identifying analytic requirements; gathering and hygening data; analyzing data to support project goals; evaluating project progress and results; reviewing data results with team members to ensure accuracy; and translating results into specific business actions.
- Works cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve marketing efforts.
- Assists with the Development and execution of measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decision.
- Translates reports and analysis to distill actionable insights; Clearly communicate results.
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity. Create a process for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in AIMS solutions with a focus on optimizing the system and requesting enhancements that will improve the system’s effectiveness.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Part of a team that designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology required; Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years demonstrated application (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics field
- Strong SQL, R, Python and Tableau skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- Experience with Syndicated data (Household Data, POS Data, Panel Data) preferred.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.