This position is responsible for conducting data analysis to improve our supply chain operations to assist in increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
* Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
* Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
* Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
* Creating processes and methods to gather supply chain data
* Developing and maintaining models used to analyze process capacity and efficiency
* Analyzing data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
* Planning and implementing supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
* Developing requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
* Discovering the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
* Evaluating vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards
* Helping to foster trusting relationships with business partners
* Collaborating with IT professionals to implement effective systems
* Tracking KPIs and reporting on supply chain's performance
* 1-3 years' experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role preferred
* Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
* Able to quickly produce ad-hoc reports to support management and executive partners.
* Experience in project planning and proposing efficient and cost-effective solutions
* Excellent communication abilities, proficiencies in technical writing and executive presentation creation and delivery
* Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management); preferably in a retail distribution center setting
* Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
* Analytical mind with business acumen
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, outstanding organizational ability
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including weekends and holidays as needed
* Working knowledge of Minitab (or similar solvers) and/or SQL desired
* Background working in supply chain and merchandising systems such as WMS, LMS, OMS is desired; experience with Manhattan Associates WM iSeries a plus
* Experience with reporting or BI software such as Crystal, Cognos, Microstrategy or Business Objects
* LEAN/6 Sigma Certification preferred
* BS Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering
E-Commerce Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's
In an E-Commerce role, you can grow your career in a variety of ways at Chico's FAS, Inc. Because we have three brands and hundreds of boutiques across the U.S. and Canada, we are able to leverage talent across the enterprise and throughout North America.
From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, Chico's has corporate Jobs in Winder, GA for talented professionals to join our team of retail associates who share our commitment to excellence.
E-Commerce Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's can include:
Director, Digital Commerce - Team members in this E-Commerce job are responsible for overall operations, site experience, profitability, and traffic initiatives. This position develops and executes the division's product strategy to drive the Brand to achieve financial objectives.
With hundreds of boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. Apply online today for E-Commerce Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's.
At Chico's, there is no such thing as a typical career path, and we encourage everyone in a E-Commerce role to take advantage of the many opportunities that exist. Apply online today for E-Commerce Jobs in Winder, GA at Chico's.
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.