Analyst, Marketing Business Intelligence
Job Ref#: 8432
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This positionis responsible for managing the lifecycle of Tableau analytics dashboards, including business requirements gathering, functional specification write-ups, prototyping, development, quality testing, user acceptance testing, roll-out and post-launch enhancements implementation.
- Analyzes data to support project goals; evaluates project progress and results; reviews data results with team members to ensure accuracy; translates results into specific business actions.
- Hands on with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Creates and edits SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Creates interactive filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Builds and publishes interactive dashboards on Tableau Server. Collaborates with Master Data Architects to test, clean, and standardize data to meet the business requirements.
- Has the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology required
- 3+ years demonstrated application experience (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics, data or business intelligence field
- 3+ years experiencing designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau
- Experience working with large and complex data sets, able to write complex SQL queries to create calculated fields
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Experience with Syndicated data (Household Data, POS Data, Panel Data, customer analytics, web analytics)preferred
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.