Analyst, Business Intelligence - Tableau
Job Ref#: 8431
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for partnering with the several areas of the business gathering requirements to enable driving and maximizing reporting, data mining and data validation. The Analyst will have broader exposure in supporting the design and development of dashboards and data visualization solutions to provide valuable insights to cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with teams to design, develop, maintain and manage advanced Tableau dashboards that meet product requirements
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Assists with the Development and execution of measurement and reporting which accurately reflects business results and informs future decision.
- Translates reports and analysis to distill actionable insights; Clearly communicate results.
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity. Create a process for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Maintains awareness of current trends with a focus on optimizing the system and requesting enhancements that will improve the system’s effectiveness.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Part of a team that designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, or Information Technology required
- 3-5 years of experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- A strong understanding of SQL, relational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.