Analyst, Marketing Finance
Job Ref#: 8323
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Fashion Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy,
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position is responsible for analyzing the brand’s financial status by accumulating, monitoring and reviewing financial data and reporting results along with recommending financial improvements. This position assists with the development of the company’s annual operating budget, ongoing forecasting of expense control, and reporting of results to management.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Assists with various financial reporting, planning and forecasting duties to support Brand budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Analyzes brand Budget and Forecast within Hyperion System and partners with financial planning and analysis department to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting of Brand P&L statement.
- Assists in the development of annual budgets for Brand Headquarters and partners with Department heads in adherence to individual budgets. Meets monthly with department heads to ensure visibility to budget and YTD performance according to department.
- Partners with leadership to ensure that brand budgets are in line with corporate expectations of the Brand’s net contribution.
- Monitors brand contribution monthly and makes appropriate changes to ensure consistency to plan.
- Monitors monthly financials with leaders. Partners with finance department to ensure accuracy of general ledger charges and accounts in relation to the brand.
- Responsible for maintaining accruals and invoicing for the brand.
- Analyzes brand sales and expense trends to improve accuracy of forecasted results and to identify opportunities for expense improvement.
- Provides analytical support to brand executives, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience in accounting/finance or financial planning, preferably including general ledger, financial statements and reporting
- Understanding of company financial statements
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Excel
- Customer driven approach to completing assignments
- Ability to work well under pressure
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.