Analyst, Application Systems - DCOMBrand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: IT and Developer
The Applications System Analyst will act as both a business analyst and project manager to support and enhance the enterprise applications suite managed by the Digital Commerce Technology Team. The Applications system analyst will be responsible for planning projects from initiation to launch and assist in operational support.
- Prepare and present information to various audiences including business partners, technology teams, senior leadership, and vendors.
- Partner with stakeholders to define succinct business and functional requirements for various sized initiatives from minor enhancements to large projects.
- Manage projects from evaluation/inception to launch and post production support.
- Work with project sponsors to derive the high-level scope and benefit of an initiative.
- Partner with team members to estimate timelines and project budgets based on resources and effort.
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan for all project activities.
- Prepare various project documents including the requirements document and corresponding functional specifications and seek stakeholder approvals as needed.
- Help coordinate the vendor/application selection process when necessary.
- Track project activities and present status and other project communications to various audiences.
- Document detailed cutover activities including implementation steps, training documentation, and post go-live application monitoring.
- Manage project review and closure activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years Systems Analyst or Project Management experience.
- 1 - 3 years of Web/ Digital Operations experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in building and updating project plans.
- Experience with capturing business processes and functional requirements using standard requirement & modeling techniques.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Microsoft Visio
· Microsoft Project
· Google Suite (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Previous retail industry experience
- ATG Ecommerce experience
- Experience with analytics reporting
How do we do it? It's all about you. Honestly. Every time we pick up a pencil to sketch a new design, we think about you: where you're going, what you're doing, what will flatter your body and make you feel fabulous.Even as Chico's has grown, our values—beautiful apparel, exceptional service and deep appreciation for our customers—still remain at the heart of who we are today.